Bending the road and driving off stronger
Business Viability assessment/ Strategic planning and implementation of Business Turnaround
The company was threatened due to the emergence of Uber and the ensuing impact on taxi patronage. The Directors were unable to see a pathway forward in the face of this industry revolution.
Climb Business worked with the Board and senior management to review the business and its risk areas. We developed a strategic plan and followed through with practical initiatives needed to achieve the goals under the plan.
- Plunged in depth to understand the business and its key operational drivers.
- Drew a clear understanding of the profitability position, asset and liability position of the business.
- Identified risk areas in debtors’ ledger, as well as cash flow and developed mitigation tactics.
- Assessed the asset utilisation matrix and made recommendations on improvement.
- Assessed the current business model, alternative revenue streams and marketing opportunities.
- Assessed the governance structure and recapitalisation opportunities.
- Forged an agreed-on pathway forward with a clear and practical strategic plan with initiatives to implement.
- Achieved an informed Board and senior management.
- Communicated the strategic plan to the shareholders and wider stakeholder group.
- Managed and delivered initiatives including diversified revenue streams and right sized cost base.
- Positioned the company for mergers and acquisitions opportunity.